- Synchrogenix was able to successfully sell their business to Certara, a leading technology-enabled drug development and drug safety consultancy.
- Innovative Office Products was successfully acquired by Corridor Capital, LLC in partnership with IOP’s management team and Avante Mezzanine Partners.
- Patch Products worked closely with Baker Tilly Capital to determine the proper valuation of their business.
- Baker Tilly’s Energy and Utilities team authored a recent American Public Power Association (APPA) publication that provides an overview of IT governance and guidance on developing a strategy within a utility.
- The proposed changes to the DFARS contractor business systems compliance rules and what the impact will have on contractors from both an effort and expense perspective. Gain insight on the top three business systems that DCAA is focused on, how to approach a self-assessment an more.
- Previous Next