- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services announced a new model for accountable care organizations (ACOs). This “next generation” of ACOs will take on increased risk compared to the current ACO models but with the intent of offering providers and beneficiaries more opportunities to coordinate care. Read more to stay on pulse.
- Recent communications by the Federal Reserve Board Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) have set the stage for increases in interest rates in mid to late 2015. As the domestic economy continues to demonstrate fundamental signs of a sustained recovery, including modest price increases and wage gains, few have challenged the merit of increasing interest rates in the near term.
- Cybersecurity compliance requirements for contractors are not always clearly defined or consistently applied. Requirements often depend on a number of factors, including the agency data/systems being used, contractor services being provided, and contracting processes.
- One of the most discussed areas of change as a result of the Uniform Guidance is to the requirements surrounding tracking and reporting of payroll related costs, or time and effort reporting.
- Whether you need assistance with technology, sales channel management, financial modeling and financing, distribution rights, waste/energy, HR assistance, or compliance, we have the dedicated beverage team to assist you, so that you can pay more attention to perfecting your craft. This variety of topics provides you an overview of the craft brewing webinars that we cover in our webinar series.
- Previous Next