- Before procuring an ERP system or BoB application for energy-specific operating functions, utilities should first outline system requirements and examine business processes and regulatory rules.
- The current healthcare marketplace is demanding a shift towards a member engagement strategy, allowing members to engage directly with their plan and play a more active role in their healthcare.
- Organizations should carefully consider nonmonetary asset conversion and related insurance accounting as they account for the impact of a natural disaster on their properties.
- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- Baker Tilly speaks on Austin's Live Green Talk Radio Show about TREIA’s GridNEXT conference and renewable energy advancement.
- Previous Next