- In 2012, Verisae, Inc. a leading global provider of SaaS, cloud-based solutions to large retailers, was acquired by a private equity firm. Recognizing the need to bring in professionals with deep, specialized acquisition and due diligence experience, Verisae engaged Baker Tilly to assist throughout the acquisition process.
- As a growing software company, our client was eager to ensure they were positioned for future success. We worked with our client to better understand their existing accounting treatments, policies, software development costs, and historical client records.
- Subsequent to forming the organization in 2010, management was in preliminary sale discussions with possible suitors by 2012. Management quickly realized that the company’s back office infrastructure, compliance, governance, and corporate structure weren’t prepared for the diligence involved with such a transaction.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, Central Park Towers was able to assemble layered financing from many public and private sources for a complex construction and rehabilitation project. It is one of the largest and most complex RAD transactions closed to date, and ensures quality affordable housing for Elgin’s senior residents for years to come.
- It only takes seven seconds to make a first impression. When your dream job is on the line, seven seconds may not seem like a big deal, but it could make or break your chances at obtaining that dream job.
- Previous Next