- In a recent Coalition for Government Procurement (CGP) webinar, Baker Tilly discussed the Service Contract Act and its application to Multiple Award Schedule Contracting.
- Baker Tilly's research findings help provide insight for patient engagement, process improvement, and community partnerships to advance concurrent population health strategies.
- Is your law firm prepared to meet compliance and due diligence requirements associated with year-end reporting? Reduce burdens and costs, as well as ease a time-consuming processing with insights into common law firm compliance complexities.
- The IRS’s new Form 3115 and instructions contain revisions that incorporate modifications and additions from two revenue procedures issued in early 2015.
- Employee benefit plans governed by the ERISA must have at least one fiduciary. Fiduciaries have numerous plan responsibilities and must ensure their plan is in full compliance with ERISA regulations.
- Previous Next