- The OECD releases first deliverables of its 15-item Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) action plan, offering increased tax certainty and predictability to multinational companies.
- Baker Tilly brought its proven methodology to the table and worked with the client to tailor an approach for the Oracle Taleo onboarding project.
- Baker Tilly's financial services industry specialists review internal controls best practices in the Internal Controls 2014 webinar.
- The IRS recently finalized regulations making it easier for businesses to deduct research and experimentation expenses.
- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) recently approved measures that ease registration requirements for financial firms that enter into swap transactions with government-owned utilities.
- Previous Next