- At a recent NACD roundtable discussing emerging trends, key considerations, and hot topics related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A), Baker Tilly CEO and AICPA Chairman Tim Christen facilitated a spirited discussion among corporate board directors. Covering organization targeting, merger strategy, implementation planning, compensation and incentives, deal makers/breakers, and success measures, the diverse group shared insights gleaned from their experiences.
- At the Fall Meeting the NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) adopted several nonsubstantive revisions to statutory accounting and exposed various substantive and nonsubstantive revisions.
- The higher education landscape is constantly transforming. Read more to learn about recently passed and pending legislation and how these may impact your institution.
- Do you understand the pertinent tax matters impacting your law firm and its partners/shareholders? This webinar focuses on timely federal, state, and local tax issues for law firms.
- The European Court of Justice declared the principles of the "Safe Harbor Agreement" to be invalid. The decision has reversed the legal basis for exporting personal data from the EU to the US.
- Previous Next