- The local media outlets are sharing news that your water rates will increase by 35 percent. Make that 54 percent. How about 165 percent?! A recent summary of the fifty-two water rate increases granted in 2014 by one state regulatory body (in a state where water increases require state approval) showed the 2014 average increase was 30 percent with the largest being 165 percent! As utility professionals, we must be cognizant of what will happen when we implement our next increase.
- On Jan. 29, 2015, Delaware enacted SB 11 that will act to improve fundamental fairness and transparency of the state’s unclaimed property program.
- Companies that do business in multiple states should be aware of a new trend resulting in apportionment changes.
- GSA’s transition to a single, consolidated Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) for Professional Services is currently underway and expected to be complete in late 2015.
- The proposed GSAR rule would create a transactional data reporting clause to improve GSA’s ability to conduct meaningful price analysis and more efficiently/effectively validate fair and reasonable pricing on FSS and non-FSS vehicles. It would also allow government buyers to compare prices prior to placing an order.
- Previous Next