- Presented with a huge growth opportunity, the company wanted to capitalize on “first-mover advantage” to accumulate market share, yet the sales organization was consistently missing their targets. In order to drive growth, the company addressed its sales organization’s structure and compensation approach by aligning it with the experience their customers desired.
- Baker Tilly assist minority shareholders to rebut opposition’s low offering price for the buyout of several entities.
- Baker Tilly’s insurance professionals provided an update on recent NAIC statutory and GAAP changes affecting insurance organizations and shared insights into complex accounting standards.
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2015-45, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2015-52 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2015-54 (salvage discount factors) for 2015.
- Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill allowing contractors to purchase construction materials on behalf of certain tax-exempt clients without paying Wisconsin sales or use tax.
- Previous Next