- Baker Tilly leveraged deep experience providing forensic accounting services to financial institutions to conduct an investigation into alleged misstatements in borrowings, identify theft, and misstatements related to investments.
- Forensic analysis focused on the possibility of misappropriations of claim payments through internal fraud. Baker Tilly developed testing procedures to identify areas susceptible to fraud and weakness in controls.
- Prior to the closing of the deal, certain outside directors were indicted by the US government and charged with numerous counts of fraud, misappropriation of assets, and obstruction of justice, as well as other charges related to business dealings outside of the bank. Baker Tilly was engaged to help determine the degree of involvement and influence the subject directors may have had on the bank’s operations and financial condition.
- Baker Tilly helps counsel for the buyer to quantify the lost profits associated with an alleged breach of the non-compete provision following an acquisition.
- Baker Tilly leveraged its healthcare industry experience to analyze and quantify lost profits arising from alleged breaches of seller’s representations and warranties associated with an acquisition.
- Previous Next