- On March 11, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) made some important decisions about the ongoing project, Insurance-Disclosures about Short Duration Contracts.
- Through researching alternative depreciation methods and applying specialized tax knowledge, Baker Tilly determined that our client, a trust with an 33 percent ownership investment in a local restaurant, could capitalize on a substantial cost-saving 179 deduction that is typically disallowed by trusts.
- Organizations with continuous capital programs are likely to encounter claims and litigation sooner or later. This presentation will use a case study to guide participants through the lifecycle of a dispute, providing insight to owners from both a plaintiff and defendant perspective.
- New accounting method change procedures will help small businesses comply with repair and maintenance regulations.
- In a recent test of the ICD-10 system, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services showed that the rejection rate for claims would increase from 3 to 19 percent if the coding system were implemented today. On the hill, the House Ways and Means Committee recently passed four pieces of healthcare related bills. Read more to stay on pulse.
- Previous Next