- A company’s outside legal counsel engaged Baker Tilly to provide expert witness services regarding False Claims Act, Qui Tam action suit in relation to sales that it had made under its GSA Schedule contract.
- Baker Tilly was engaged by a multi-billion dollar hospitality company to assist in defending the cost realism of its proposed contract price.
- A large technology and service provider to the federal government was overdue in their annual Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) principles.
- A large, top-50 federal contractor in the engineering and construction industry engaged Baker Tilly after discovering a noncompliance with its disclosed cost accounting practices.
- A large, multinational professional services provider with over $20B in annual revenues turned to Baker Tilly to address a number of accounting and compliance related issues including alleged Cost Accounting Standard (CAS) violations, multiple open Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) years, and difficulty providing financial support related to governmental audit questions on indirect rates and contract costs.
- Previous Next