- A strong corporate culture is critical in today’s business environment, but many CEOs find culture creation to be a daunting task.
- The investment tax credit (ITC) and the production tax credit (PTC) have been extended through two separate bills passed by Congress and signed into law by the president.
- Baker Tilly analyzes GSA OIG's report on management challenges facing GSA underscores challenges faced by schedule contractors.
- New York Department of Financial Services proposed anti-money laundering (AML) requirements, which includes Chief Compliance Officer certification.
- Read more about what’s happening at the agencies, on the hill, and in the courts.
- Previous Next