- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, Central Park Towers was able to assemble layered financing from many public and private sources for a complex construction and rehabilitation project. It is one of the largest and most complex RAD transactions closed to date, and ensures quality affordable housing for Elgin’s senior residents for years to come.
- It only takes seven seconds to make a first impression. When your dream job is on the line, seven seconds may not seem like a big deal, but it could make or break your chances at obtaining that dream job.
- In May 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board issued ASU No. 2014-09 to more closely align the US GAAP methods of recording revenue with the international financial reporting standards. Software and technology companies will be impacted by this new accounting standard.
- Our society depends on critical civic and social services provided by state and local governments. These services require effective cybersecurity to support the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of this data.
- In this update, you will read a summary of the MedPAC 2016 payment rate and programmatic recommendations for inpatient and outpatient hospitals as well for ambulatory surgical centers.
- Previous Next