- Ensuring the security of government deposits and investments is a fiduciary responsibility of the governing body and management. These common mechanisms help governments fulfill their duty to safeguard public funds.
- Ensuring there are adequate controls over both traditional and electronic processes and periodically reviewing those controls can help mitigate your government’s susceptibility to fraud. Baker Tilly’s audit team encourages you to consider implementing these five low-cost controls.
- CMS releases a proposed rule that would increase the Medicare payment rates for inpatient rehabilitation facilities by 1.7% in 2016. Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- Selecting a Dealership Management System (DMS) can be a challenging process. Learn how to prepare key dealer personnel for the complex negotiations with DMS vendors and updates on current vendor practices.
- Baker Tilly teams up with ACUA to offer webinars for the higher education industry.
- Previous Next