- The high-level analysis and commentary in the findings report will allow auto dealerships to compare their expectations on sales, growth, investments and expenditures over the next twelve months against others across the US.
- GWG Life chose Baker Tilly as their new financial statement auditor based on specialized accounting and audit expertise. The company has also worked with Baker Tilly to meet their tax and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal control needs.
- A banking institution wanted to mitigate risk within their financial models. With Baker Tilly’s assistance, the bank planned and executed a comprehensive internal audit program.
- An ACA-related reporting requirement for the transitional reinsurance fee is due to the Department of Health and Human Services by Nov. 15, 2014.
- This Enterprise Risk Management, or ERM, webinar takes you into the practical application of establishing a formal ERM program in your utility.
- Previous Next