- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has modified Form 990, Schedule A with regard to public support status for the type of public charity organizations known as “supporting organizations.”
- Synchrogenix was able to successfully sell their business to Certara, a leading technology-enabled drug development and drug safety consultancy.
- Innovative Office Products was successfully acquired by Corridor Capital, LLC in partnership with IOP’s management team and Avante Mezzanine Partners.
- Patch Products worked closely with Baker Tilly Capital to determine the proper valuation of their business.
- Baker Tilly’s Energy and Utilities team authored a recent American Public Power Association (APPA) publication that provides an overview of IT governance and guidance on developing a strategy within a utility.
- Previous Next