- Practical tips were developed by HHS OIG, the Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors, the American Health Lawyers Association, and the Health Care Compliance Association to help hospital governing boards with their compliance plan oversight obligations.
- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- Medicare announces clarifications to home health payments instructing physicians, non-physician practitioners, and home health care companies how to submit claims for home healthcare services provided to Medicare patients for episodes beginning on or after January 1, 2015.
- CMS proposes a rule that would change the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program EHR reporting period in 2015 to a 90-day period aligned with the calendar year.
- The National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) held their annual REITWise conference in Phoenix, Ariz. The latest accounting, tax, and economic issues impacting real estate investment trusts (REITs) were addressed over the course of the conference. Highlights from some of the committee meetings and sessions are summarized.
- Previous Next