- Even though a competitive job market must reward top talent, it does not give you a reason to try to take advantage of your employer. Always approach compensation-related questions with a great deal of caution, research, and honesty.
- Professional Services Council and Baker Tilly provided contractors with an overview of recent executive orders in a recent webinar.
- Few topics in finance garner as much attention – and varied opinion – as mortgage finance reform. Observers on both sides of the aisle agree that steps are needed to delimit GSE involvement and attendant taxpayer exposure, but that consensus usually disappears when debate turns to specific measures for reform.
- A 1.1 percent increase in payment rates is to begin in October 2016 for acute-care facilities that are successful participants in the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program and are also meaningful users of Electronic Health Records (EHRs). Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- The FDA announces a new draft of their guidance on standards for accepting data from overseas studies in medical device clinical trials. With the increase in overseas trials, the FDA is attempting to clarify its existing policies on how overseas trials can be designed. The draft guidance relates to the FDA’s practice of accepting sound data from trials in other countries. In a footnote, the FDA states, “This guidance is also applicable to those medical devices reviewed as biological products under the PHS Act through submission of Investigational New Drug Applications (INDs) and Biologics License Applications (BLAs).”The FDA announces a new draft of their guidance on standards for accepting data from overseas studies in medical device clinical trials.
- Previous Next