- Andrew Dahl, President of Dahl Automotive describes the benefits he and his organization receive from working with Baker Tilly.
- In this Part 2 of the summary for Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) Final Rule in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (42 CFR Part 425), we outline changes in ACO governance and structure, benchmarking, and data sharing.
- The Final Rule provides ACOs greater flexibility in in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), clarifies the operational rules and governance requirements, and makes it more accessible to future ACOs.
- ICD-10 codes are set to take effect October 1, 2015 and some lawmakers are concerned that many providers will not have systems in place to adhere to the new system in time.
- The Canadian and the US governments have long persuaded businesses to set up local operations by offering tax credits and other incentives.
- Previous Next