- The 2015 Craft Brewers Conference sponsored by the Brewers Association was held this year in Portland Oregon. Baker Tilly moderated a distinguished panel of experts from across many aspects of craft brewery life, including brewery owners, financial consultants, sales chain and distribution consultants, legal advisors, and brewery software solutions.
- The newest issue of Construction Business Owner magazine profiles a session Baker Tilly’s Tony Ollmann will present at the 2015 CFMA Annual Conference and Exhibition. The article explores reasons for profit fade during construction projects and how project controls can enhance contractors’ profitability.
- The US Department of Labor (DOL) issued a report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits. The report is quite troubling as the DOL found a deficiency rate that is too high for such an important element of the system to protect participants in employee benefit plans.
- Independent Baker Tilly International member firms, Baker Tilly in the US and Collins Barrow in Canada, provide individuals and business insight into tax considerations when doing business across the border
- Jenn Thorson and Gabe Chami, government contractor advisors with Baker Tilly, discuss several common misconceptions in General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule contracting in Contract Management magazine. Contract Management is published by the National Contract Management Association.
- Previous Next