- Baker Tilly makes recommendations to a 500,000-member health plan that may yield unit cost improvements of up to 10 percent and utilization improvements up to 3 percent.
- Market research helps boards to make strategic organizational decisions within their senior living communities. Market research specialist, Beverly Asper, discusses examples and explains why more and more boards are turning to market research.
- Current accounting, financial, and business trends and updates for the food and beverage industry
- The BEA has extended the deadline to file a BE-10, Benchmark Survey of US Direct Investment Report Abroad to June 30, 2015 for US businesses with fewer than fifty foreign affiliates and for new filers.
- Planning for succession is necessary when transitioning into the next generation with changing workforce demographics. This article explains how to establish such a succession plan program.
- Previous Next