- Today’s fiscal reality forces government administrators to take a hard look at spending, but can cutting important functions like HR cost your government more in the long run?
- In many governments, it may seem that endless hours are devoted to budgeting and budget management. It is important not to be discouraged, as time spent budgeting can be good news.
- The lure of quickly expanding geography, selling of distribution rights, incremental volume and added revenue can cure all sorts of financial ills overnight, but will it erode your brand equity?
- Today’s savvy legal services buyers command streamlined, affordable services. Baker Tilly’s John Niehoff, and a robust panel of legal industry leaders, discuss new approaches and strategies law firms are taking to competitively price and sell legal services, manage the work, and achieve profitability.
- Baker Tilly and a captive insurance regulator from the state of New Jersey presented information to help organizations understand the regulatory process related to the formation of a captive insurance company and its ongoing operations in this webinar.
- Previous Next