- Baker Tilly’s investigation led to the discovery of underreporting of taxable income and underpayments of taxes.
- A large municipality enacted a program to renovate several schools as well as construct new schools and engaged Baker Tilly to examine and monitor the implementation of the diversity plan.
- A recent $75 million Department of Justice False Claims Act settlement reinforces the importance of making current, accurate, and complete commercial sales practice disclosures.
- According to Medicare, a valid ICD-10 code must be used on all claims as of October 1, 2015, or a provider will not be able to bill for that service. Is your organization prepared?
- A large senior living community looking to improve its operating performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively reaches out to Baker Tilly to perform an operational assessment. Cost-savings opportunities were identified, as well as recommendations to enhance the quality of care and services provided to residents.
- Previous Next