- On Sept. 30, 2015, most countries with a Model 1 IGA in place will begin to report financial information to the US government under FATCA.
- The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015 (the Act), signed into law July 31, 2015, modified several tax provisions.
- On July 9, 2015, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) issued Notice 2015-49, Use of Lump Sum Payments to Replace Lifetime Income Being Received By Retirees Under Defined Benefit Pension Plans, amending the required minimum distribution regulations under section 401(a)(9) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC). The regulation, as amended, no longer permits qualified defined benefit plans to replace any joint and survivor, single life, or other annuity currently being paid with a lump sum payment or other accelerated form of distribution.
- American Axle and Manufacturing (AAM), a tier 1 automotive supplier, deployed the Plex Manufacturing Cloud across all seven facilities in its metal formed product division to automate operations and increase output across global unit.
- Every year, federal, state, and local governments in the United States invest billions of dollars into private projects. This video explains what is available and how you can get your share.
- Previous Next