- Baker Tilly and The Coalition for Government Procurement provides training needed to successfully navigate your next GSA Schedule Option Extension period
- Baker Tilly's insurance tax specialists provided a year-end update on tax changes impacting the insurance industry and important insights on existing tax provisions.
- At a recent NACD roundtable discussing emerging trends, key considerations, and hot topics related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A), Baker Tilly CEO and AICPA Chairman Tim Christen facilitated a spirited discussion among corporate board directors. Covering organization targeting, merger strategy, implementation planning, compensation and incentives, deal makers/breakers, and success measures, the diverse group shared insights gleaned from their experiences.
- At the Fall Meeting the NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) adopted several nonsubstantive revisions to statutory accounting and exposed various substantive and nonsubstantive revisions.
- The higher education landscape is constantly transforming. Read more to learn about recently passed and pending legislation and how these may impact your institution.
- Previous Next