- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- A six hospital system looks to Baker Tilly to help change their reimbursement structure, which resulted in the addition of 10 percent of inpatient revenues.
- Employee owned SEC-registered investment advisor receives accounting and tax assistance from Baker Tilly for their registered mutual fund, private pooled vehicle, and separately managed accounts.
- Baker Tilly turnkey global market specialists help organizations begin to think about international markets through questions that elicit discussion of near- and long-term growth.
- Baker Tilly assesses the operations of a concerned rehabilitation hospital to find variances in productivity and compensation among staff.
- Previous Next