- Baker Tilly was engaged by Counsel to provide litigation support services to a Fortune 500 IT Hardware, Equipment and Services company that was the subject of highly publicized False Claims Act / qui tam dispute related to its IT 70 GSA Schedule contract.
- A multi-billion dollar leading technology and risk services provider to the Federal Government recently engaged Baker Tilly to perform a review its purchasing system in anticipation of a Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR).
- Baker Tilly was retained by outside counsel on behalf of a leading dental implant manufacturer to assist with several matters related to its VA FSS 65IIC contract.
- A multi-billion dollar, international medical/surgical equipment manufacturer engaged Baker Tilly to assess the potential profitability of selling products directly to the federal government.
- A company’s outside legal counsel engaged Baker Tilly to provide expert witness services regarding False Claims Act, Qui Tam action suit in relation to sales that it had made under its GSA Schedule contract.
- Previous Next