- PowerPlex 2015 Gold sponsor, Baker Tilly, presented alongside American Axle & Manufacturing and SSI Technologies, "Job performance P&L - Standard to actual performance management".
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Contractors who can get a project done and get it done right are on owners’ short lists of firms to work with but this delivery methodology that ensures on-time delivery can be at odds with the need to preserve profit and timely billing.
- With the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) now in full swing, both US and foreign taxpayers are being asked about their FATCA status. Foreign financial institutions (FFIs) generally have to comply with the withholding, reporting, and due diligence requirements of FATCA if they receive US source income.
- Through outsourced accounting services, Baker Tilly helps new government district build strong financial foundation.
- Previous Next