- Successful management of subcontracts can be identified through the pre-award, award, post-award and contract close-out phases.
- Designed for the state or local government board member, this brief podcast provides an overview of key financial statement components and their importance.
- Gain a better understanding of how to identify a government’s risk for fraud as well as the board’s role and responsibilities related to fraud prevention.
- A study of family owned businesses conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP and Baker Tilly International indicates that the majority of US family business owners are not succession-ready.
- Learn about key financial ratios and benchmarks to help board members gauge their government’s financial health.
- Previous Next