- An individual can’t be an employee and a partner of the same partnership or so says the Department of Treasury in newly released temporary regulations.
- Learn more about testing transactions and verifying compliance once your audit plan is in place. We’ll help you understand which transactions need to be tested, what factors drive testing populations, and more.
- The arrival of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) as a financial regulator has taken the consumer finance industry by storm. Nonbank lenders and servicers have had to become acclimated to regulation through unpredictable regulation.
- Month-end processes can cause stress to companies of all sizes. This article provides three easy steps to making the process more manageable.
- Two new payment programs will be offered to providers - the Advanced Alternative Payment (APM) models and the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). Learn more about the programs and other updates in healthcare.
- Previous Next