- Today’s savvy legal services buyers command streamlined, affordable services. Baker Tilly’s John Niehoff, and a robust panel of legal industry leaders, discuss new approaches and strategies law firms are taking to competitively price and sell legal services, manage the work, and achieve profitability.
- Baker Tilly and a captive insurance regulator from the state of New Jersey presented information to help organizations understand the regulatory process related to the formation of a captive insurance company and its ongoing operations in this webinar.
- On July 9, 2015, the Federal Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to defer the effective date of the new revenue recognition requirements ASU 2014-09 Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606) for one year. With this additional time, there are several ways software and technology companies can continue to prepare for the changes.
- Risk, compliance, and technology are important factors to consider when performing due diligence for government contractors.
- Following the King v. Burwell decision, where the Supreme Court ruled taxpayers who purchase health insurance on a federal healthcare marketplace exchange (federal exchange) are entitled to subsidized premium credits, we want to remind you of a few key Affordable Care Act (ACA) items. These reminders are even more important as Congress recently raised the penalty amounts for failure to properly report the required information.
- Previous Next