- HR technology providers have serious matters to confront as well, including the need to re-imagine HR and Talent Management to be more relevant, flexible, innovative, and less costly.
- Designed with the state and local government board member in mind, this high-level podcast can help you identify fraud within your government and explores various methods for carrying out a fraud risk assessment.
- Growing grocery store chain identifies opportunities to leverage credits and incentives.
- Quick serve restaurant client saves millions in tax dollars
- If a project's production period for the property ceases for at least 120 consecutive days, a taxpayer may suspend the capitalization of interest for that project. Baker Tilly helped a client expense the associated interest costs until production activities resume.
- Previous Next