- State qui tam laws and the expansion of tobacco taxes to address the growth of electronic cigarettes continue to lead 2015 state and local tax trends.
- Increasing sales effectiveness without wasting time and money
- The ability to reverse engineer product innovations is closing the window in which brands known for their innovative products can remain ahead of the competition.
- This presentation reviews the process for building consensus around construction project audit findings, setting a positive tone in the report, and writing for the target audience.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region continued to fall during 2016’s first quarter.
- Previous Next