- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released an analysis predicting a 20 percent increase on plan premiums next year and $194 billion increase to the budget deficit over the next decade if cost-sharing reduction payments are stopped
- In July 2017, COFAR released an update to the FAQs document of the Uniform Guidance.
- Co-sourcing your internal audit services can supplement your utility's internal audit function, provide insights into optimal utility practices and allow you to address immediate areas of concern.
- M&A activity in Central Pennsylvania saw a slight decrease during the second quarter of 2017 with the number of closed transactions going down by 9.4 percent.
- There were 143 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the second quarter of 2017, a decline of 2.1 percent from the 146 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q1-2017).
- Previous Next