- Dan Brennan, founding partner of Laurie & Brennan, LLP, rejoins our series to break down the terms and conditions any good construction contract should contain. He provides an overview of terms that can be used which are explicit and protect the owner and contractor from misinterpretation and unintended consequences.
- We are pleased to offer Adventures in Small Shop Auditing Part II. This session provides additional insight into topics that are on the mind of many higher education internal audit professionals.
- The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) has proposed five new rules that, if enacted as written, have the potential to significantly change the commercial lending playing field for both credit unions and banks.
- Baker Till's investigation revealed that the contractor provided significant discounts on the overall project without any detailed explanation or documentation.
- Overall, the 2015 Working Group memo indicated that the depth and breadth of the content of the ORSA reports varied significantly from company to company, and that the ORSA reports of life insurers generally demonstrated more mature ERM and capital management frameworks than those of property-casualty and health insurers.
- Previous Next