- At the Fall Meeting the NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) adopted several nonsubstantive revisions to statutory accounting and exposed various substantive and nonsubstantive revisions.
- The higher education landscape is constantly transforming. Read more to learn about recently passed and pending legislation and how these may impact your institution.
- Do you understand the pertinent tax matters impacting your law firm and its partners/shareholders? This webinar focuses on timely federal, state, and local tax issues for law firms.
- The European Court of Justice declared the principles of the "Safe Harbor Agreement" to be invalid. The decision has reversed the legal basis for exporting personal data from the EU to the US.
- Credit union aligns internal audit and risk management by working with Baker Tilly’s risk, internal audit, and financial institution specialists.
- Previous Next