- So far in this series, we have discussed how to identify a lease in a contract and how to classify a lease (as operating or finance type) based on the terms of the lease contract. In this article, we discuss the initial recognition and measurement of leases and how re-measurement is made when changes occur in the contract during the estimated initial period of the lease.
- Taxpayers eligible for the favorable exception of changing their method of accounting during the “three-month window” need to know that period starts July 15, 2016.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar we discussed approaches to conducting an athletic risk assessment, share valuable tools and templates that you can take back to your institution, and identify high risk areas trending in collegiate athletics.
- See how HR leaders are tackling today's biggest talent management issues and elevating the strategic value of HR
- This article discusses how institutions are addressing salary charging under the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance), and introduces an alternate method - payroll certification.
- Previous Next