- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices to support and manage your institution’s global risks and related processes and controls for higher education internal audit professionals at institutions of all sizes.
- Baker Tilly guides internal audit department through ethics hotline investigation process.
- Presented with a huge growth opportunity, the company wanted to capitalize on “first-mover advantage” to accumulate market share, yet the sales organization was consistently missing their targets. In order to drive growth, the company addressed its sales organization’s structure and compensation approach by aligning it with the experience their customers desired.
- Baker Tilly assist minority shareholders to rebut opposition’s low offering price for the buyout of several entities.
- Baker Tilly’s insurance professionals provided an update on recent NAIC statutory and GAAP changes affecting insurance organizations and shared insights into complex accounting standards.
- Previous Next