- Our benefits and tax specialists discuss the reporting requirements needed to properly comply with ACA rules for applicable large employers.
- Baker Tilly discusses key elements of a successful joint venture partnership and the importance of finding a partner with whom you can build a solid plan addressing both parties goals. Learn about the symbiotic nature of joint ventures and why due diligence is the most important best practice.
- Updates announced to the frequently asked questions under Uniform Guidance.
- Expanding a business and positioning it for long-term growth and profitability are tremendous undertakings for any company. For any food processing company that is contemplating growth, whether it is achieved through an expansion or the construction of a greenfield plant, making an informed decision on how to proceed with such an effort goes beyond looking at the dollars and cents associated with any single activity.
- Baker Tilly discovered 1,024 cases and 32 percent in expected revenue that would be at risk for DRG re-assignment with the new ICD-10 codes. Our recommendations helped to ensure claims were processed correctly.
- Previous Next