- In this week’s healthcare update, read more about the significant propositions in the Mega Regs.
- Since the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) issued its Internal Control — Integrated Framework (2013 Framework) in May 2013, many organizations have implemented the new framework to comply with the initial December 15, 2014 transition deadline. The 2013 Framework requires management to assess whether 17 principles are present and functioning, which is a change from the previous framework. Further, the 2013 Framework includes points of focus, which are important characteristics of the 17 principles and assist management with determining whether controls are properly present and functioning.
- All of the major publicly traded auto dealership companies have released their quarterly earnings. The earnings per share (EPS) for six of the eight companies exceeded analyst consensus estimates.
- We have developed a checklist of important items you should complete and key items related to Service Contract Act compliance.
- Baker Tilly provided project finance advisory services to the development partners in order to source and secure financing needed to complete the George Washington Bridge Bus Station.
- Previous Next