- Quick serve restaurant client saves millions in tax dollars
- If a project's production period for the property ceases for at least 120 consecutive days, a taxpayer may suspend the capitalization of interest for that project. Baker Tilly helped a client expense the associated interest costs until production activities resume.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) recently released an updated Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2 report audit guide with a number of enhancements that impact SOC 2 reports.
- Baker Tilly Capital worked as an advisor to Susquehanna Health during the sale of The Meadows by managing a target sales process and providing guidance on the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Recent changes from the US Office of Management and Budget (OMB), entitled “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards” (Uniform Guidance) will impact subrecipient monitoring. These changes will impact new federal awards and changes to funding increments with changed terms and conditions issued after Dec. 26, 2014. If your organization does not yet understand these changes, now is the time to act.
- Previous Next