- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Ashley Deihr, senior manager, and University of Kansas’s John Curran, university director of internal audit, discussed creative approaches to resource allocation and shared how data analytics can be used to maximize audit coverage and efficiency.
- Baker Tilly responds to GASB Exposure Draft, Fiduciary Activities
- Baker Tilly responds to the GASB Exposure Draft, Certain Asset Retirement Obligations
- How internal audit can apply data analytics across its institution
- Read more about healthcare regulations taking place at agencies, such as the Department of Health and Human Services and the OMB, as well as, news coming directly from the courts and in the states.
- Previous Next