- A careful review of the passive activity credit carryforward schedule is necessary to understand if your passive activities may generate tax credit.
- Under IRS Rev. Ruls. 2015-9 and 2015-10 more transactions qualify as type D acquisitive asset reorganizations (under Sec. 368(a)(1)(D)), so may be more apt to accept various forms of reorganization transaction.
- HR technology providers have serious matters to confront as well, including the need to re-imagine HR and Talent Management to be more relevant, flexible, innovative, and less costly.
- Designed with the state and local government board member in mind, this high-level podcast can help you identify fraud within your government and explores various methods for carrying out a fraud risk assessment.
- Growing grocery store chain identifies opportunities to leverage credits and incentives.
- Previous Next