- Allied Services has been able to accurately account for new and/or unusual transactions contributing to a smooth audit process year after year; effectively protect its tax-exempt status; comply with new regulatory requirements; and better position itself for the future.
- With the help of Baker Tilly, the city implemented a new ERP system and identified more than one hundred seventy business process improvements.
- You can self-diagnose the “symptoms” your business may exhibit when struggling to jumpstart growth—similar to using WebMD when you’re feeling under the weather.
- A thorough review and an accounting method change recommendation by Baker Tilly helped our client reduce its inventory UNICAP adjustment by one third with the potential for further savings.
- Employing the best practices will help an organization procure the ERP system that is best suited to meet their business needs and support the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Previous Next