- With the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) now in full swing, both US and foreign taxpayers are being asked about their FATCA status. Foreign financial institutions (FFIs) generally have to comply with the withholding, reporting, and due diligence requirements of FATCA if they receive US source income.
- Through outsourced accounting services, Baker Tilly helps new government district build strong financial foundation.
- Baker Tilly specialists help a small municipal client by offering outsourced accounting services, saving the municipality an estimated $25,000 annually.
- Baker Tilly and Winthrop & Weinstine co-hosted a webinar that provided an overview of real estate investment trust (REIT) fundamentals. The REIT framework allows developers a tax-efficient structure that can drive investor value while providing regular income streams.
- Stay on the pulse of healthcare by reading about what's going on with the Supreme Court, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Health Resources and Services Administration and many other items taking place on the hill, at the agencies, and in the courts.
- Previous Next