- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released several proposed Medicare payment rules and policy updates earlier this month that impact hospitals and post-acute care providers.
- The House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee approved nearly 40 bills combined that could address the nation’s opioid crisis in a myriad of ways.
- The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act specifically impacts law firms. Baker Tilly’s Bill Apple talks with Law Practice Today about key considerations every law firm leader should keep in mind.
- There were 48 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the first quarter of 2018, a decrease of approximately 9.4 percent from the previous quarter.
- There were 62 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the first quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $12.8 billion. Of these transactions, eight were middle-market transactions with an aggregate reported deal value of $610 million.
- Previous Next