- In the fourth chapter of our series on the key components of an effective cybersecurity management program, we take a deeper dive into how companies can verify cybersecurity control performance.
- Learn more about the DCAA memo for regional directors (MRD) to implement the Director, Defense Acquisition and Procurement Policy (DPAP) memo and DCMA guidance on a contractor’s use of blended rates.
- The US Department of Labor has announced the highly anticipated changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) overtime regulations. These final regulations substantially change the compensation threshold for “white collar” exemptions from the requirement to pay overtime to employees.
- Baker Tilly presented a panel discussion during the 2016 Craft Brewers Conference in Philadelphia, Pa. Learn more about how to execute your brand at retail through distribution.
- Many states allow local governments to use tax increment financing (TIF) as an economic development tool to encourage growth within their communities. There are specifics to Wisconsin that should be understood when considering TIF as a financing tool.
- Previous Next