- Baker Tilly professionals can offer recommendations on how to move forward to ensure compliance with the new rule by December 1.
- Tracking infrastructure costs is a major undertaking and one with which utilities of all sizes wrestle. Is it possible increase efficiency by reducing the number of assets you track?
- You Paid Your CX Dues, Now Where’s the Reward?
- The adoption of ASC 842 makes accounting much more complex for traditional operating leases. This inherent complexity makes the transition guidance equally complex.
- The Minnesota Legislature passed a bill that now allows Minnesota counties to hire private audit firms. With this change, counties need information on how to choose a qualified firm.
- Previous Next