- Baker Tilly’s insurance professionals provided an update on recent NAIC statutory and GAAP changes affecting insurance organizations and shared insights into complex accounting standards.
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2015-45, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2015-52 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2015-54 (salvage discount factors) for 2015.
- Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill allowing contractors to purchase construction materials on behalf of certain tax-exempt clients without paying Wisconsin sales or use tax.
- The traditional fee-for-service model is rapidly disappearing. What does this mean for acute and post-acute providers? Learn more.
- OMB and DoD regulators are establishing more structured, meaningful, and effective cybersecurity compliance requirements for contractors. Learn 5 things contractors need to know in this 5 minute webcast about the new guidance.
- Previous Next