- The House officially passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act along party lines, and the Senate Finance Committee’s marked-up bill was approved and ready to send to the Senate floor for a vote after Thanksgiving, so how do the bills compare?
- The House tax reform bill modifies certain accounting method provisions. See how your small business may benefit.
- Who knew good chemistry and the old proverb “two heads are better than one” could apply to commercial real estate? Baker Tilly provides Bisnow with the ins and outs of executing a successful joint venture.
- Baker Tilly provides vendor management and contract oversight within software implementation.
- In the past, healthcare data has been leveraged to create strategies at a macro level, but health plans are trying to use this individual data to create more valuable experiences for their members.
- Previous Next