- Case law demonstrates that reliance on client supplied information is frequently an issue subject to challenge in litigation.
- Reasonably certain damages analyses ensures the analyses are anchored in facts, use sound methodologies, and yield reasonable results.
- Dan Brennan, founding partner of Laurie & Brennan, LLP, rejoins our series to break down the terms and conditions any good construction contract should contain. He provides an overview of terms that can be used which are explicit and protect the owner and contractor from misinterpretation and unintended consequences.
- We are pleased to offer Adventures in Small Shop Auditing Part II. This session provides additional insight into topics that are on the mind of many higher education internal audit professionals.
- The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) has proposed five new rules that, if enacted as written, have the potential to significantly change the commercial lending playing field for both credit unions and banks.
- Previous Next