- Due to the emergence of modern electronic commerce, the ability for manufacturers to configure vehicles for all levels of consumer income and preference is now a requirement and a reality.
- By reimagining the ways that they interact with customers, customer experience innovators are replacing a one-directional exchange of goods and services with a two-way collaboration with customers to define where, when, and how value is created.
- In January 2016, the Governmental Accounting Standards Board released an exposure draft that promises to greatly change the face of lease accounting for organizations that must follow GASB
- Baker Tilly and Oracle address the upcoming changes in Revenue Recognition regulations.
- Baker Tilly developed a budget impact model to help a medical device company articulate the value proposition of their new break-through technology to hospitals.
- Previous Next