- In this joint HFMA NJ webinar, Baker Tilly CHNA experts discuss the revised Final Rules for CHNA reporting and ways to build upon your previous CHNA to bring more value to your community and your hospital.
- Captive insurance companies are one tool contractors can use to gain a better understanding of their risks and, potentially, gain cost savings in insurance premiums.
- Subject matter specialists Mike Cullen and Michael Wright discussed cybersecurity challenges unique to non-governmental organizations (NGO) and not-for-profit organizations in a recent live session, including:
- Cybersecurity is a critical business issue for hedge funds and other investment management firms. The financial consequences of a cyber attack can be significant and could result in a serious impact to a firm’s reputation. Not surprisingly, cybersecurity is also a growing concern for regulators, and an area where fund managers are increasing their focus.
- Baker Tilly discusses review real life fraud risk examples, strategies to enhance controls, and practical advice to assess your law firm's internal control environment.
- Previous Next