- This article discusses how institutions are addressing salary charging under the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance), and introduces an alternate method - payroll certification.
- This article shares information about health insurance and how to audit key aspects. It addresses the regulatory environment, including topics such as Model Audit Rule and state examinations.
- ASC 606 presents major changes to the manner in which companies account for revenue. Join Baker Tilly as we delve into the third webinar on revenue recognition: performance obligations.
- With this article, we explore the promise the customer makes with respect to the transaction price.
- On June 28, 2016, the SEC released a proposed rule requiring all registered investment advisors (RIA's) to create and implement business continuity plans (BCP) and transition plans.
- Previous Next