- With a repeal of the Affordable Care Act looming, providers are warning of the negative effects of the proposed replacements, including a capped Medicare system.
- Utility company turns to Baker Tilly to define a new system strategy, evaluate HR software solutions and implement Kronos to transform its HR processes.
- State of Indiana achieves 'model status' recognition for election reform and successful State to County collaboration in a large-scale technology implementation project.
- Multibillion dollar mutual insurance company saves time, money, and mitigates risk with a strategic assessment and roadmap from Baker Tilly before the launch of a large transformation project.
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 6.4% for August 2016, above the national rate of 5.0%. The Pittsburgh region unemployment rate had increased 0.6% from 5.8%
- Previous Next