- On November 2, 2015, the Bipartisan Budget Act was passed, changing how partnerships will be audited by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for years beginning after December 31, 2017.
- Nursing homes will be required to electronically submit direct staffing information to CMS.
- Baker Tilly Executive Search helps Como Friends source a well-connected director of individual giving who delivers quantifiable results for the not-for-profit.
- Learn how to write a construction audit plan in today’s facility development environment and understand what has changed over the last five years.
- The domestic automotive market continued its recovery in 2015 recording 17.8 million unit sales, a 9 percent increase over 2014.
- Previous Next