- Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists delve into ASC 606’s elements and explore determining the transaction price and consideration in this recent webinar.
- Industry shifts necessitate a customer experience focus, so providers are responding by putting patient feedback at the forefront.
- Recent court case deals a blow to Delaware’s unclaimed property laws, saying its enforcement is unconstitutional.
- Is your law firm organized as a personal service corporations (PSCs)? PSCs face a unique challenge when it comes to compensating their shareholder-employees. As total income for the year is not easily predicted, PSCs tend to pay out more modest salaries to shareholder-employees throughout the year.
- A beef and pork product manufacturer never thought to try for R&D credits, but Baker Tilly professionals revealed qualifying activities that gave the company a good-sized credit as well as a process that may yield more in the future.
- Previous Next