- Thanks to technology, applying for jobs is easier today than it was years ago. But for a hiring manager, this often translates into more resumes to review and less time to spend reading each one. As a young professional, you are competing with peers who also have limited experience. By making your resume as interesting, readable, visually appealing, and error-free as possible, you can stand out from the crowd.
- Continuously looking for new sources of revenue, states have begun to increase their enforcement of unclaimed property laws.
- For municipalities participating in the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS), learn how GASB 68 affects your organization’s year-end reporting.
- The NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group and the Emerging Accounting Issues (E) Working Group held a joint conference call Monday during which accounting issues related to the risk corridors program (Section 1342 of the Affordable Care Act) were discussed.
- Baker Tilly’s employee benefit plan specialists overviewed of the findings from the Department of Labor’s (DOL) assessment of audit quality of employee benefit plans and discussed what organizations should be aware of.
- Previous Next