Baker Tilly’s Service Organization Controls (SOC) specialists explained new developments for SOC reports in 2015 in this recent webinar. Both service organizations that provide SOC reports to their clients and companies that receive SOC reports from their vendors need to be aware of the changes occurring in the SOC landscape.
Topics covered included:
- Changes made to the SOC 2 reporting guide and how they will affect your SOC 2 reports
- The recent exposure draft of changes proposed for the Trust Principles and Criteria
- Current AICPA SOC events and initiatives
Key takeaways included:
- The impact of the changes to the SOC 2 guide.
- The impact of the changes proposed in the recent exposure draft of revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria.
- SOC related initiatives underway at the AICPA.