- Bundled payments for CMS’ Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CCJR) is now mandatory in 67 metropolitan areas. Is your organization ready for bundled payments?
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s Great Lakes Region M&A update provides a recap of middle market transactions where either the target or buyer is located in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s engineering and construction M&A newsletter provides an overview of the US engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The SEC issued a rule proposal to shorten the settlement period for securities trades to two days from three. Regulators and market participants believe the shorter settlement cycle will reduce risks to the financial system.
- Members of the SEC’s Advisory Committee on Small and Emerging Companies discussed ways to promote diversity on company boards. The discussion comes at a time when the agency is developing a proposal to expand diversity-related disclosures in corporate filings.