- The principles of intrinsic vs. instrumental value. Anything bought or sold has value, but what is value? Value is defined as being either intrinsic or instrumental.
- 4 steps to understand your customers' buying process, align your sales assets to it and create a unique customer experience.
- Baker Tilly international tax specialists discuss how U.S. tax reform is likely to address the challenges associated with corporate inversions and the worldwide tax system.
- Saco Foods, LLC is a leading packager and distributor of specialty consumer packaged goods food products was sold to Benford Capital.
- The discipline of marketing has become inundated with data. Extracting value from customer data requires the right marketing technology. Here are 3 capabilities of effective B2B marketing solutions.