- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2016-51, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (salvage discount factors) for 2016.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists overviewed the standard and highlighted of some of the main areas that will impact manufacturing and distribution organization’s business operations.
- A Midwestern electric utility values newly acquired transmission assets and receives regulatory approval of a tariff.
- A power plant majority owner and operator evaluates cost allocation methodology alternatives to ensure transparency and fairness for the minority owner.
- The fundamentals of value-based care are here to stay. The final webinar in our readiness series will help you understand payer capabilities and ongoing transformational efforts as well as requirements and indicators your organization should be watching.