- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- Effective Dec. 1, 2016, breweries and other businesses will need to comply with the Department of Labor’s (DOL's) new overtime regulations.
- Baker Tilly discusses individual tax services for attorneys, highlighting best practices and practical tips that are unique to the legal community to ensure you are identifying your immediate opportunities, addressing tax, financial, or estate concerns and, importantly, charting a course for action.
- Baker Tilly reduces import tariffs providing competitive positioning, higher revenue, and better margins for a US manufacturer in Brazil
- A specialized Baker Tilly team with deep mortgage banking, federal government, and audit experience is performing agreed upon procedures to validate the national mortgage settlement compliance of two mortgage servicers named in agreements being overseen by the Office of Mortgage Settlement Oversight (OMSO).