- A high-functioning board can provide a not-for-profit organization with invaluable leadership and support, but boards aren't automatically effective.
- Listen to our discussion on the potential implications of the recent Wayfair ruling on remote and online sellers, presented by members of our state and local tax team.
- When the company decided to sell its largest subsidiary to a third party and existing management needed to acquire the remaining subsidiaries, Baker Tilly Capital provided fairness opinions for both transactions of this two-step sale process.
- The customer-centric deployment of Salesforce.com enabled a 360-degree view of customer touchpoints, inclusive of service experience, and a better customer service experience.
- The implementation of a single set of business systems and processes eliminated redundancies across discrete business units and transformed the company's customer service operations.