As the automotive and transportation industry continues to adapt to a global environment, including the return of manufacturing to the U.S., new challenges emerge. Our automotive team stands ready to employ their deep industry experience and assist you throughout the supply chain both here and abroad.
The automotive industry is one of the most important economic contributors in the world. We work with automotive manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers (OEM), tier one, tier two and tier three suppliers, right through to the dealership. We assist in navigating government regulation, consumer demand, technology changes and the expansion into new markets.
Utilizing our extensive network of international contacts and multilingual advisors, we employ our years of country-specific business experience to assist in cross-border expansions, import and export challenges. We have established country services desks for locations with strong automotive industry exposure like China, Germany and Latin America to overcome cultural differences and provide access to experts with deep local knowledge and industry expertise. From risk reduction to strategy development, we help with planning, full in-country implementation, M&A, entity formation and foreign partner due diligence. We also offer help with legal issues including corporate, labor and employment law, immigration matters and international trade.
We offer access to forward-thinking automotive industry professionals that work with companies like yours. Some of our services include:
- Compliance – accounting, audit, tax
- Growth – M&A, go-to-market, project development
- Innovation – R&D credits, business analytics
- International – exports, international structuring, turnkey global development
- Succession – family wealth preservation, transactions, leadership transition
- Supply chain – logistics, strategic sourcing, vendor management
- Sustainability – energy solutions
- Technology – cybersecurity, ERP assessment and optimization
With our turnkey global market development support, you attain traction in key international markets with a proven, custom strategy and plan, reduced risks, shortened time frames, improved outcomes and reduced or eliminated duties and tariffs.